Two topics for this bulletin: we will officially start practices on Tuesday March 28th, and we still need coaching help!
- Practices are Tuesday & Wednesday at 6:15 on Pequitside lower
- March practices will end at 7:15
- Starting in April practice will end at 7:30
- Our first game is on April 8th
If your child cannot make it to either of these practice times please let me know, the goal is for kids to be practicing twice a week, and then competing in a game. The Monday skills clinic is also available as a 'practice' for one of the days.
Please note you may not participate as a coach unless you are registered and cleared by the BAYS organization.
Interested in coaching but have a hard time committing to every practice? Concerned about personal soccer experience (or lack thereof)?
- This is my 12th season coaching elementary travel teams - I am very good at managing the kids and coming up with a plan for how we manage practice and games
- I really need a partner who is willing to:
- Corral the kids, keep their heads in the game
- Keep an eye on how each player is doing (soccer-wise and attitude/confidence)
- Provide thoughts on how things are going, what is working and what do we need to adjust?
While experience is extremely helpful, you do not need to have played soccer to coach this team.
How do you sign up? Right on CYSA where you signed up your player, you can register to coach. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me.